May 5, 2008

Eating a Fusion Course.... at home

Sunday nite is never a nice time of the day or week for me ... especially when the next day is a working day. Maybe that explains it.. just cannot get myself off to do anything exciting in the kitchen. Simply not in the mood.

I bought some nice smoked salmon on the Labor Day holiday plus some "Viktoria" from Ikea. I think Viktoria is some kinda of wholemeal bread thingy. Decided to put some zucchinis, a dash of mayo and some slices of salmon, and that was a dish already.



Boiled a simple ABC soup but as there was no chicken pieces left in the fridge that was defrosted, put in spare ribs instead. The recipe is simply the same as that for the chicken soup.


The final dish I made was the Crispy Deep Fried Prawn. This is a very easy dish to do and I believe a favorite with the children. Instead of normal breadcrumbs, I bought a special bag of Japanese Breadcrumbs. Tasted much nicer and crunchier than the normal. Will take a photo of the bag and post it later.


Well, that was another meal in the bag...fuss free. I wonder how long more I need to get my lazy ass off the sofa to do a some baking? Sigh....

Technorati Tags:, , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...