Apr 27, 2008

Satay Kajang Hj. Samuri

I was with my family in Kajang recently and we wanted to have satay there. We normally frequent the old place near the Shell Petrol Station but one of my brothers suggested this place called Sate Kajang Hj Samuri. According to him, it is quite good. Hrrummph...we found out that he had an ulterior motive too....haha.. trying to sell them some POS system or something like that.


We have not even ordered the food yet and I was totally impressed with the place. It was like a mini-museum as there were many antiques decorating the place. We parked the cars at the back of the restaurant and got in via the side entrance. Hence, I didn't realize that there were so many more items up front until we finished eating and my brother asked me to go to the front to have a look. Wow.. I totally like what the owner did to preserve and showcase these items.



Oh yeah, the satay was great too. The mee Hainam was a tad too spicy for my liking though.


Technorati Tags:, ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...